Immigrant services, performed by immigrants


This type of visa is a non-immigrant visa that can be granted to international travelers who are temporarily visiting the United States. This visa allows you to travel to an U.S. port of entry (such as an airport, for example) and then apply for permission from the immigration officer of the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and Border Protection to enter the USA. Please remember that having a visa does not guarantee your entry in the U.S.

International travelers with a B visa are generally allowed to visit the United States for reasons of tourism, health care and business (without authorization to work in the United States). Remember that the process of obtaining your visa can be much smoother if you start planning early. We recommend that you rely on specialized help during the visa application process to avoid problems on your trip. We also recommend that you do not buy flight tickets (especially non-refundable ones) until you have your visa in hands.

The process for obtaining a B visa is relatively simple, but some questions when filling out your application can decrease your chances of being approved. So, it is important that you have expert help, especially if you are going to the United States to do some important activity. We at Clasen Immigration Law have experience and qualifications in all types of visas and Immigration processes and we can assist you throughout the process so that your visa has the maximum chances of being approved. Count on us to achieve your dream of going to the USA without major complications.


If you are an American citizen engaged to a foreign person and plan to get married in the USA, your first step must be to apply for a K visa.


The Visa Waiver Program (VWP) allows citizens or natives of participating countries to travel to the USA on business or tourism for 90 days or less without the need for a visa.