Immigrant services, performed by immigrants


The F visa is issued to foreign students who are participating in an academic program or even programs to learn English at schools or universities. Students with an F visa must maintain the minimum student workload in full time. With an F visa the student can stay in the USA for up to 60 days after the scheduled date for the end of academic activities.

In order to find out if you should apply for this type of visa or what is the ideal type of visa to complete your studies in the USA, it is very important that you have expert help. We at Clasen Immigration Law have lawyers specializing in visa and immigration issues and we can help you throughout the process so that you are not surprised.


M visas are offered for non-academic studies or vocational training. Those who get the M visa cannot work while they are taking the course.


Type J visas are offered to people who wish to study and work in the USA or who are part of a visitor program offered by the government or other institutions.