Immigrant services, performed by immigrants


Type L visas are granted to employees of companies that need to be transferred temporarily to the headquarters or branch of the same company in the United States. The visa applicant must have a managerial or executive level role in the company, or be an extremely qualified employee to perform a role at any of these levels when he arrives in the USA, even if that is not the role he previously held. The employee must also have worked at the company for a minimum period of one year, outside the United States, during the last three years before the visa application date.


The type O visa is granted to those who have extraordinary skills in activities such as science, arts, education, business, athletics, or extraordinary achievements in the production of television and films and their essential support team.


This is a visa that allows a foreigner to go to the United States to work for an American company.