Immigrant services, performed by immigrants


Type E visas are exclusive to citizens of countries with which the United States has a trade treaty. E visas are granted to those going to the USA:

  • Develop or direct the operations of a company in which you have invested a substantial amount of capital or;
  • Be employed to exercise executive or supervisory functions. If you are a low-level employee, you must prove that you have the essential skills to operate the business efficiently.

It is worth remembering that Brazil has no trade agreement with the USA, but if you are a citizen of any of the countries that participate in this agreement and that are on this list, you can apply for this visa.