Immigrant services, performed by immigrants


If you are an American citizen engaged to a foreign person and plan to get married in the USA, your first step must be to apply for a K visa. To be eligible to apply for a K visa, you must meet these three requirements:

  1. Plan to get married within 90 days of your admission to the USA.
  2. If any of the spouses has been previously married, being able to prove that they are divorced or widowed, or that the marriage has been annulled.
  3. Being able to prove that you have seen each other personally in the past two years unless that is a disrespect to your culture or your future spouse.

You should keep in mind that the whole process of obtaining a K visa is quite complicated, which is why you will probably need the guidance of an immigration lawyer to guide you through the process. Our team will assist you at every step of the process, including security and history checks, form submissions and interviews at the U.S. Embassy. Having the Clasen Immigration Law during the process is the certainty that the entire K visa process will take place in the best possible way, without any major problems or stresses for you and your future spouse.


The Visa Waiver Program (VWP) allows citizens or natives of participating countries to travel to the USA on business or tourism for 90 days or less without the need for a visa.


This type of visa is a non-immigrant visa that can be granted to international travelers who are temporarily visiting the United States.