Immigrant services, performed by immigrants


The Visa Waiver Program (VWP) allows citizens or natives of participating countries to travel to the USA on business or tourism for 90 days or less without the need for a visa. Travelers must have valid approval from the Electronic Travel Authorization System (ESTA) prior to travel and meet certain requirements. If you still prefer to have a visa in your passport, you can apply for a visitor visa (B). If you are Brazilian but have citizenship from any of the countries participating in the program, you are also entitled to apply for ESTA.

We at Clasen Immigration Law can help you during the process so that there is no problem, and you can travel smoothly.


If you are an American citizen engaged to a foreign person and plan to get married in the USA, your first step must be to apply for a K visa.


This type of visa is a non-immigrant visa that can be granted to international travelers who are temporarily visiting the United States.