Immigrant services, performed by immigrants


M visas are offered for non-academic studies or vocational training. Those who get the M visa cannot work while they are taking the course. The applicant for an M1 visa must prove that they have sufficient financial resources to cover the payment of the course, the costs of housing and transportation during the period he intends to stay in the USA.

So that there are no surprises during the process and for you to be able to take the course you dream of in the USA without any major problems, it is best to count on specialized help. We at Clasen Immigration Law have experience in immigration and visas and we can assist you with all the documents, forms and everything you need to obtain your student visa and can further improve your academic education.


Type J visas are offered to people who wish to study and work in the USA or who are part of a visitor program offered by the government or other institutions.


The F visa is issued to foreign students who are participating in an academic program or even programs to learn English at schools or universities.