Immigrant services, performed by immigrants


H1-B Visa

This is a visa that allows a foreigner to go to the United States to work for an American company. The H1-B visa is granted to employees who intend to travel to the USA in a pre-contracted role. To qualify for this type of visa, you must have at least a university degree (or equivalent experience of at least four years) or a professional certification of differentiated skills. After applying for the visa, it is up to the USCIS (United States Immigration and Citizenship Service) to determine whether the work that the foreigner will do in the USA fits within a specialist occupation and whether the person is qualified to occupy that function. Before submitting the work petition (form I-129), the employer must submit a work condition request to the Department of Labor explaining contractual terms and conditions.

H2-B visa

It is a type of visa granted to an employee who needs to go to the USA to perform a function for which there is no qualified labor among American citizens and legal residents. Before submitting Form I-129 to the USCIS, an employer who wants to bring the foreign employee to the US must obtain a certificate from the Department of Labor that confirms that there are no qualified American workers for that particular job.

Visa H3-B

This visa is granted to interns who must travel to the USA to receive some training from their employer in a non-academic area. To obtain a visa, the employer must prove that this training will not be used to provide productive employment and that it is not available in the intern’s country of origin. The employer must submit Form I-129 to the USCIS to obtain training approval.


The type O visa is granted to those who have extraordinary skills in activities such as science, arts, education, business, athletics, or extraordinary achievements in the production of television and films and their essential support team.


Type L visas are granted to employees of companies that need to be transferred temporarily to the headquarters or branch of the same company in the United States.